Delivery and Returns
Free delivery - orders over £20*
- Free delivery offer applies to UK mainland (only £3.99 below £20)
- We aim to dispatch orders within 24 - 48 working hours.
- All items are in stock & ready to go
- Free delivery on orders over £20
- Below £20 only £3.99
- All orders are sent ASAP with delivery expected within 2 - 4 working days
- Most orders are now sent with tracking, either Royal Mail or courier
- A signature will likely be required upon delivery - please note!
(A work address may be easier for you perhaps)
* Larger furniture items, such as armchairs, sofas and table etc. are delivered within Essex only and are FREE within the county. Delivery can be longer with these items, as described on the products page.
Delievery elsewhere in mainland UK may be possible. Please get in touch for our best price.
Are local to us here in Southend?
Check out our other website, all for local delivery only
Scottish Highlands, N. Ireland & all islands
- Below £20 only £3.99
- Over £20 delivery is £5.99
- All orders are sent ASAP with delivery expected within 3 - 5 working days
- A signature may be required upon delivery
Please note - all European deliveries are currently suspended while we await clarification from couriers.
We are very sorry and services will hopefully be available again soon.
DPD Zone 1
Rep. Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany & Denmark
- Standard delivery £11.99
DPD Zone 2
Austria, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Czechia
- Standard delivery £19.99
- We hope that you're very happy with your purchase, however if for any reason you wish to return your items, please do so within 28 days of receiving your order for a full refund. Your refund amount will be less any delivery paid, or if you received free delivery, it will be minus our actual delivery cost.
- For any orders which have been damaged in transit, we must be informed within 48 hours of delivery. For any items deemed to be faulty, please inform us within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Please email us at email@example.com prior to return with your name, order number and details of the item you wish to return.
Please return to the address below and insure that you include the above info in the package:
701 Southchurch Road
All returns must be in their original condition and packaging.
Please ensure that items are packaged securely.
We strongly recommend that you use signed for, insured delivery and keep the receipt.
- Please note that as bespoke or personalised items have been made to order, we cannot accept returns on these items, unless faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit.
- Unless the item is faulty, returns will be at your own cost.
- We are not able to refund the original delivery cost on returned items (unless faulty).
We also cannot accept any responsibility for any interest charges on your credit card whilst waiting for a refund.
Please allow up to 14 working days once we receive your item for the refund to show in your account.
Faulty & Damaged Items
Whilst we take every care to ensure your item arrives with you in once piece, occasionally items do get damaged during transit. Please inform us within 48 hours of receipt if your item has been damaged during transit.
For items deemed to have a manufacturing fault, please inform us within 7 days of receipt.
For any faulty / damaged items, we will ask for a photograph of the product to be sent prior to return.
Please do not destroy or throw away any product or packing, even if it's faulty, before we have confirmed how we wish to proceed.
Once we have confirmed a product is faulty, we will then offer you a means of returning the parcel at our cost. You will then have 7 days to return the parcel at our cost, after which time our standard returns policy applies.