Availability: In stock
Himalayan salt lamp 1.5 - 2kg
Our larger Himalayan rock salt has a natural pink / white colour which, when lit up from the inside, changes to a warm orange / pink glow. The light is eye-catching, interesting, and creates a lovely atmosphere; it is not bright enough to have as a sole light source.
These larger 1.5kg - 2kg salt lamps use a normal plug socket and come complete with the wire lead and a light bulb too.
How Himalayan salt lamps are believed to work:
1) Himalayan natural crystal salt lamps are believed to create negatively charged ions in the air. This is a good thing because modern day pollution and electrical equipment create positive ions in the air which are potentially harmful to us and cause air quality in areas affected to deteriorate.
By using a Himalayan salt lamp you replace the negatively charged ions in the air which help us to avoid the alleged physical and mental harm that the ‘electric smog’ creates.
2) Rock Salt is hydrophilic (it attracts moisture), so the lamps attract water molecules from the air, drawing dirt, pollen, and smoke particles which are carried in water vapor.
Occasionaly wipe the salt lamp with a dry or slightly damp cloth to remove the dirt particles.
Why is Himalayan Salt Pink?
Normal table salt is just sodium chloride. Himalayan salt is still about 98% sodium chloride, but also contains trace minerals like magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
It is these naturally occurring extra minerals that give Himalayan salt it's distictive and appealing colour.
Choose PurpleSunrise for:
Helpful customer service
Questions? Send a message, or try our LIVE CHAT & talk to Andy
All items are in stock & shipped ASAP.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- More Info
H:24cm W: 13cm D: 13cm
Size, shape and colour will vary as this is a hand-finished, natural material.
The weight ranges from about 1.5kg to 2kg
Caring for your salt lamp
- for indoor use only.
- for decorative use only, not to be left turned on if unattended for long periods.
- keep the lamp away from excessive moisture of humidity (e.g. bathrooms, kitchens etc.)
- clean using a damp cloth only, do not apply cleaning products or immerse in water.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.